Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The following explains the cookies we use and why.
- Make our website work as you'd expect
Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Remembering your search settings
Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Allowing us to present graphics to you in a user friendly manner ie. the main site banner (ie. fcspersistslider2, fcspersistslider3, fcspersistslider4 etc.)
- Tab display on web pages for improved content layout (ie. countrytabs_small cookie)
- The following cookies are used on the site to maintain user state and values added to baskets (idDbSession, Currency, str_IdDbSession, str_IdDbSessionCart, idCustomer, idCustomerType, CustomerName, str_IdCustomer, cartSubTotal, int_TotalCartItems)
- NB. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions www.allaboutcookies.org/.